– Experience in programming in C and/or C++ and assembly language,
– Experience in design,development and debugging of multithreaded programming code,
– Experience in hardware development using Verilog or System Verilog (or VHDL),
– Familiarity with FPGA design tools used for RTL development,
– knowledge of network protocols(TCP/IP),
– knowledge of storagetechnologies (RAID, file system),
– familiarity with revisioncontrol systems (GIT),
– Very good Linux OS understanding and experience in software development for Linux.
– Good English communication skills, both written and oral,
– Disciplined design approach, and ability to work smoothly with a team.
ability to work smoothly with a team